Tuesday 16 February 2016

Decluttering

As I am moving I thought it was time to get rid of some of the polishes I no longer use even though I don’t have the biggest collection to start with (depends on your perspective) of 54 bottles.


First one is a gold glitter by coral colours that I got probably 5 years ago now and the formula is thick and gloppy now and I never think to use it so it’s time to let it go even though it was in my 10 nail polishes everyone should have.




The next one is a glow in the dark polish by who’s that girl. This was given to me when a friend was having a clear out and I thought glowing nail polish yes please, but It turns out that the bottle is a bit old now and it doesn’t glow any more, it just adds a blue cast over polish and is thick so I’m not going to keep this one.



I don’t have a photo of this one as I threw it out before I started this post but anyway… Sally Hansen big shiny top coat, this got very thick, stringy and bubbly after a year of using it. I’m not sure how much was left in the bottle as it was solid silver but I think it was at lest half way down, so it was time to let it go.



I have officially completely used up my Orly color care cuticle oil so it is time to let this one go. I tipped the remaining cuticle oil into a small empty nail polish bottle that i brought and took that on holiday with me and lost that on the way back so its completely gone.
I used this for about a year, and I’m really bad at putting it on. Sometimes I’d put it on daily and other times not for a week but it hydrates and softens my cuticles and surrounding skin so I loved it and am sad to see it go.Check out my post on DIY cuticle oil to see how I reused the empty bottle.


so that's all I i could part with. i know its not much but i have gotten rid of some before moving and I'm still standing by the fact they all fit on there rack so i don't have too much of a problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment