Saturday 28 November 2015

spiral nails

After seeing this image on pintrest https://www.pinterest.com/pin/566609196848664273/ I decided to recreate this look.





Step 1:

I applied OPI chip skip first to remove any oils on my nails, but this is optional. Then apply base coat to all your nails (I used OPI nail envy)



Step 2:

Apply black polish to pinky, pointer and thumb, and the shiner polish (I used Revlon nail art break up ice) to middle and ring.



Step 3:

Using a dotting tool or toothpick (I used a medium doting tool) apply 3 dots of the shiner polish to the black nails near the cuticle to one side



Step 4:

Using a nail art pen, toothpick or small dotting tool (I used sally Hansen nail art pen Black/noir) draw on the spiral pattern



Step 5:


Apply top coat (I used Rimmel London finishing touch) to all the nails and you’re done 



No comments:

Post a Comment