Monday 7 December 2015

Dotticure nails inspired by MissJenFABULOUS

So I was looking for inspiration for my next nail design and watched MissJenFABULOUS’s video Easy Nail Art For Beginners!!! #14 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzP5g8HzlfI) the first design in that video is a dotticure style design that I drew inspiration from.


The polishes I used are:
·         Chip preventor– OPI chip skip
·         Base coat - OPI nail envy
·         Orange – chi chi salon formula
·         Blue - chi chi salon formula
·         Purple - chi chi salon formula
·         Light pink – Maybelline forever strong timeless pink
·         Top coat – Rimmel London finishing touch

·         Matte top coat - OPI matte top coat

I used theses as the colours were recently given to me by a friend having a clear out and I haven’t used them yet.

I really like the look of the mate blue however I put down a white base under the dots to make them pop and as always there was some white left around some of the colours witch bothers me a bit.




No comments:

Post a Comment