Monday 7 December 2015

Top 5 designs of 2015

This is my five favourites nail art designs form this year. I sorted through all by photos to choose the only 5 to make it on to this list.


Number five:

Bee nails. My friend borrowed the yellow polish in this photo and it look really cool on her and it inspired me to create this cute bumble bee design for spring. I had to wait a few weeks to do it though as I had a couple of events to go to that needed themed nails…
Polishes used:
  •         Chip preventer – OPI chip skip
  •          Base coat - OPI nail envy              
  •          Top coat -Rimmel London finishing touch
  •          Black nail art pen - sally hansen nail art pen Black/noir
  •          Yellow – unknown




Number 4:

Leopard print. This design isn’t original or unique but I’ve been wanting to do this design for a while and I made a new friend while creating this design.
Polishes used:
  •         Base coat -  orly color care nail strong
  •          Top coat - - Sally Hansen big shiny top coat
  •          White - chi chi salon formula - single white female
  •          Tan - rimmel london 60 seconds - 500 caramel cupcake
  •          Black - - Sally Hansen xtreme wear - 370 black out




Number 3: 

I went to a ball with the theme enchanted forest so I created a vine and tree design in Navy blue and silver to match my dress. It was a fun night, I got so many compliments on the tree design and a friend asked me to recreate it for her.

Polishes used:
  •           Chip preventer – OPI chip skip
  •         Base coat - OPI nail envy
  •          Top coat -Rimmel London finishing touch
  •          Dark blue - LA girl magnetic nail polish
  •          Silver - glam manicare




Number 2:

I am studying astronomy so before my astronomy exam I decided to put the low mass star life cycle on my nails forcing astronomy knowledge on all my friends. The design works from thumb to pinky with thumb – Nebula, pointer- protoplanetary disk, middle - main sequence life, ring - red giant, pinky - white dwarf. And got to use my favourite nail polish Sally Hansen midnight in NY
Polishes used:
  •         Base coat -  orly color care nail strong
  •        Top coat - - Sally Hansen big shiny top coat
  •         White - chi chi salon formula - single white female
  •         Dark red - OPI bastille my heart
  •         Brown - OPI - over the taupe
  •         Light blue - sally hansen satin glam - 06 teal tulle
  •         Black with glitter- sally hansen complete salon manicure - 670 midnight in NY




Number 1:

Earlier in the year I took part in assassin's week where we had to secretly peg each other to assassinate each other. This was the nail art design I wore during this week to get into the spirit of the game.
Polishes used:
  •        Silver - glam manicare
  •        Black - - Sally Hansen xtreme wear - 370 black out
  •       Brown - OPI - over the taupe
  •        Matte top coat - OPI matte top coat
  •       Base coat -  orly color care nail strong




No comments:

Post a Comment